08 June 2007

New Post; or, The Summer Begins

Hey all. I'm at home now, busy doing laundry and trying to figure out what to take to Georgia. Coffeemaker? I think it depends on how much room I have. I should take it out and let it dry in case I decide to pack socks in it.

If you want to comment on this blog, go ahead! You need to be a member of Blogger, which is a Google service, so if you have a Google or Gmail account, you can use that. Or get one, they're free. Other ways to get in touch with me (if you're a member) are via Facebook or my DeviantArt account (see below). Otherwise you can just email me, ladymac111@gmail.com or marheins@lawrence.edu.

Ummm.... that's all for now. The dog is sleeping on the kitchen floor next to me. GOOD BOY, RIPLEY!!!!

I'll make a new post sometime. Maybe after the Matt's party on Saturday. Which is tomorrow..

No comments: