11 July 2007

COOKIESCOOKIESCOOKIES!!!!

Hello, gentle readers! Recent developments in the life of Sarah are, most notably, that I will be able to swim for legitimately soon (just need to pay $25 and have the secretary set up my card), and that I have baked cookies!! The first ones out of the oven were sort of weird, but after that they started looking more normal.. perhaps they need more molasses. Either way, I don't think I have enough peanut butter to have another go. Also, on Saturday I'm going to see Frog and Toad with Rachel (Ken's daughter) and one of her friends. It should be a good time :)
That's it for now, further updates as events warrant.

1 comment:

Hazy Dave said...

Ooh, Comment Spam in Portuguese!

Any conclusions on the baking soda vs. baking powder requirement? Oh, and here's a video of a dog playing with a stream of water:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwlsCxY7vU